Terms and Conditions of Use
1. This website is owned and operated for and on behalf of Reiki Federation Ireland ( "RFI", "Reiki Federation Ireland", "we", "us", "our").
2. We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which our services are offered. The user is responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on this website. (i.e We will not notify you of any change but we will post them on the website.)
3. You may not copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information software, or sell products and/or services obtained from this website unless specifically authorised by us.
4. The website provides links to other websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the website. You agree that RFI is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that RFI is not responsible for third party content accessible to the website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and understand that you bear all risks associated with the risk of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that RFI is not responsible for:
(a) the quality of third party products and services; and/or
(b) fulfilling any of the terms of the agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to the purchased products or services. You acknowledge that RFI is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur from dealing with any third party.
5. You will not use the website/services for any purpose that is in contravention of any applicable local, state, national and international law or regulation or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions.
6. You may not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the service provided on the website or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services. The ReikiFederationIreland.com website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, phones, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable the user to communicate with others. We are not obliged to monitor such services, save as directed to do so by law.
When using such services, the user agrees not to:
(i) transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letter" or any other like transmissions;
(ii) profane, abuse, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, publish, distribute or in any other way disseminate any inappropriate, profane, indecent or unlawful material, graphics, topic or information;
(iii) advertise or offer for sale any goods or services, unless specifically allowed to do so;
(iv) restrict, inhibit or interfere with the contribution of other persons;
(v) act in breach in any code of conduct or any other usage guidelines;
(vi) violate any applicable laws or regulations.
7. The services of the website are provided on an "as is" or an "as available" basis. RFI makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied as to the operations of its website, the information, content, materials, or products included or offered for sale on the website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose. You hereby agree that we shall not be liable for any loss, interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind (including loss of profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. No oral advice or written information given by RFI, its affiliates, its agents, directors, employees or agents, or the like, shall create a warranty, nor will the user rely on any such information or advice. RFI in particular makes no warranty that:
(a) the website will meet your requirements;
(b) the website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the website will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) the quality of any products, services, information or the material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations.
8. "Forum" means a discussion, chat area, bulletin board, news group, or e-mail function offered as part of the website. You agree not to upload, e-mail, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a forum any content that:
(a) is false or misleading;
(b) is defamatory;
(c) is harassing or invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
(d) is obscene;
(e) infringes another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
(f) constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, "junk mail", "spam", or chain letters; or
(g) violates any applicable laws or regulations.
Forums should be used in a non-commercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services or other commercial matters. You agree not to solicit other users of the site to use or join or become members of any commercial online or off line service or organisation.
9. RFI prohibits minors from making purchases on the ReikiFederationIreland.com site, or any of its affiliate sites. Each time the user purchases from the site or any of its affiliate sites, the user is representing to RFI that he/she is at least 18 years of age.
10. By uploading, e-mailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting any content to RFI, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights is expressly granting) RFI a perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, non exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition you warrant that all so called moral rights in such content have been waived.
11. Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website, is done at your own discretion and risk. RFI shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or for any loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software or any consequential, incidental or indirect loss arising out of any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
12. You may not access, download, use or export the website, or the content, software, products or services provided on the website in violation of Irish law or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations relating to the export of and import of products. You may download, view, copy and print a document from photographs, videos or other graphics incorporated in these documents from this website subject to the following:
(a) the documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non commercial purposes;
(b) the documents may not be altered or modified in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, post, transmit or distribute any information from this website in whole or in part without the express authorisation of RFI.
14. All contents of the ReikiFederationIreland.com website are copyright of Reiki Federation Ireland, trading as RFI and/or its suppliers/affiliates.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes in connection with or arising out of the use of this site or its affiliate sites.
15. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.